Saturday 26 September 2015

That List on the 7th January

 I came across this post when I was searching for something else.It was written on the 7th January


I usually make a few notes in the start of my new diary to remind me of what's what, this year I will share them with you.... you lucky people!
  • Look out for wrapping paper at car boot sales
  • No need to buy any Christmas cards  as I have got enough for next year
  • But I want to make some special cards for the family ( Need to search for ideas - cross stitch?)
  • 12 people fit round the dining table but a bit too many for the living room
  • Having everyone here on one day was good, but left no time to chat much
  • The chocolate meringue gateau is delicious but we've had it 2 years running so find something different for next year.
  • I don't need to make Christmas puddings next year - two in the cupboard
  • Might do hampers for sisters and Bros in L? Write down ideas
  • Maybe find another cheap Christmas tree at a car boot as we have so many tree decorations that never get used.
  • Remember to use Scout Post for Ipswich relatives, need to be in Ipswich during first 2 weeks of Dec.
  • Look for small gifts at car boot sales for "tree presents" and maybe cracker fillers
 So how are the plans going?

I found some wrapping paper at a car boot sale, avoided buying anymore cards in the Charity shops' January sales, made some 3D decoupage cards for the family, crossed stitched some cards for my 7 Penny Pincher Letter friends and decided on hampers for the 2 sisters. I've  found almost nothing for tree or cracker pressies, didn't see a cheap Christmas tree at any carboot sales (but wouldn't have bought one anyway because of moving). I've made a note in the diary about the Ipswich Scout Post. I will probably just make some small Christmas puddings for Cols' Dad and the hampers, have no thoughts of what other desert I will make and we have no idea who will be where over the Christmas break.

3 months to get sorted - I expect we'll still be here.

Back Soon
Sue


MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...