Thursday 27 February 2014

Just a dull Thursday

My plan today was to go out to the shed and prick out the latest batch of seedlings, but as it was pouring with rain and very windy I went off the whole idea.
Instead I stayed in and cleaned the bathroom
That was my excitement for the day

Him outside was working in his workshop making doors for the Gents campsite toilets most of the day.

This afternoon I finished a modern crime book by a new-to-me author - Peter May called "The Black House"  set on the isle of Lewis. Seemed very similar to the Shetland series by Ann Cleeves which is now being trailed on TV. Made me wonder who had copied who!

Our youngest and her bloke round for dinner tonight - roast chicken and her favourite extra - bread sauce. I had better get it sorted.

Back Tomorrow

PS -Thanks for comments yesterday

MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...